Nytol One-A-Night 50mg Tablets. 20 easy swallow tablets – 20 day supply. Clinically proven night time sleep aid. Each tablet contains diphenhydramine 50mg.
Nytol One-A-Night 50mg Tablets – 20 Tablets
Out of stock
Out of stock
Nytol is a sleep aid medication that is clinically proven to help relieve temporary difficulties getting to sleep. Nytol works quickly and helps ensure that your sleep is undisturbed. Nytol Tablets contain the active ingredient Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 50mg.
- Shown to help people fall asleep faster
- Can help obtain a longer and deeper sleep
- Suitable for temporary sleep difficulties due to stress, jet leg, personal problems
- Suitable for ages over 18 years
- For short term use only
How To Use
- Take 1 single tablet 20 minutes before bedtime
- Do not take extra tablets if you wake up in the night
- Do not drive or operate machinery for 8 hours after taking Nytol
- If you do not feel better after 7 days use, or if you feel worse, you must talk to your doctor. Active Ingredients
- Each Nytol tablet contains diphenhydramine 50mg
- Contains lactose
SPEAK TO A PHARMACIST/DOCTOR BEFORE TAKING IF YOU:
- have or have had asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, a stroke, heart, liver, kidney or bowel problems or are dehydrated.
- If you are taking any other medications
- are a smoker
- are pregnant
Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
Store below 25°C.
Store in the original pack.
This is a medicine!!
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies